Showing 1–12 of 19 results
Flowering plants are a beautiful and fast-growing way to beautify your garden. They have many uses, including bringing color and flowers to your home or garden, adding fragrance to the air, and creating a beautiful focal point. Flowering plants come in all shapes and sizes so there’s sure to be one you love. They can also be indoor flowering plants which adds some beauty to your house. Flowering plants are one the most important part of our lives. They give us food and color not only during the spring and summer but also during the fall and winter. Flowering plants need sunlight for them to grow, so it is better if you keep them as far as possible from walls.
10 Examples of Flowering Plants in Singapore
Grab your gardening tools and start creating beautiful flowerbeds in your home. These 10 examples of flowering plants will help you get started. These plants are also common flowering plants found in the heartlands of Singapore!
- Bougainvillea plant- The Bougainvillea is a beautiful flowering shrub, commonly used as borders or provide privacy and screening for patios or pools. Bougainvillea flowers are red, to purplish-red, to orange and yellow with white centers.
- Jasmine plant – The jasmine flower is a lovely addition to any garden, and this jasmine plant is no exception. A beautiful jasmine plant with its long, graceful leaves and flower clusters on a sturdy stem. It is ideal for decorating your home or growing as an indoor specimen.
- Adenium plant- Adeniums are a fast-growing, tender-looking annual plant that gets to be up to 60 inches high on a tall, suckering stem. It has tall feathery leaves and bears tiny white flowers in spring and summer. Adeniums start as small plants but soon produce large branches and turn into a beautiful multi-branched shrub.
- Ixora plant- The Ixora plant is a woody vine that has palm-like leaves and produces small grayish green flowers. It is a member of the family Araceae.
- Coleus plant- Coleus plant is a beautiful, gem-like plant with large, crinkly leaves. Its dark green color goes well with most other plants and makes it a wonderful accent plant. They are colorful, tall and attractive. With a strong growth and an attractive smell, these plants make great conversation pieces when they bloom.
- Camellia plant- The Camellia plant is a hardy plant that requires little care. Camellia plant will grow in almost any type of soil or potting mix, but should be fertilized regularly with a liquid fertilizer. Camellia Plant flowers are fragrant, green and oval shaped.
- Anthurium plant- The Anthurium plant is a beautiful, tropical plant that produces gorgeous flowers which are often used in gardens. It is perfect for homes with low light levels, as it never really needs much to get by. It thrives in any soil type and can reliably be placed in a pot or on the ground without root rot. Grown as an indoor houseplant, the Anthurium does well hanging from suspension wire or sitting in pots or baskets.
- Strelitzia ‘Birds of Paradise’- A tender new hybrid variety of the popular flowering Strelitzia, also known as Bird of Paradise. It’s extremely long-lasting and easy to grow, with beautiful blooms that can reach up to four feet tall in full bloom.
- Hibiscus plant- Hibiscus is a beautiful flowering plant with pink, red and white flowers. This plant is easy to take care of, transplant by cutting the stems and putting them in a pot with just enough water. The plant will grow quickly once planted in nourishing soil in a sunny area where it can develop strong roots. Hibiscus is best used as a ground cover, although it can be planted in hanging baskets as well.
- Gardenia plant- Gardenia plant (Gardenia jasminoides; these flowering plants are called ‘Passion Flower’ too) is a flowering shrub with fragrant white or yellowish flowers, native to India and Southeast Asia. They are cheerful, airy and sweet-smelling. The large blooms are typically an orange or cream color and bloom in clusters that add a nice display to any flower arrangement or set in a vase.
The Best Flowering Plants Delivery in Singapore
If you’re the type who loves to grow plants and have a garden, you know that it can be difficult to find the right supplies. In Singapore, though, those who love gardening can order what they need online and have it delivered right to their door! As a physical and online plant nursery in Singapore, we thrive on being the best plant nursery in Singapore and providing excellent quality plants and gardening essentials, whether it be potted plants, exotic plants, balcony plants or low-maintenance indoor plants. We offer:
- Potted Plants
- Exotic Plants
- Balcony Plants
- Low-Maintenance Indoor Plants
- Many more!
FAQs about Flowering Plants:
1. Are there any indoor flowering balcony plants that don’t need Sunlight?
If you are considering easy plants to grow for beginners, you can try growing red, white, or pink anthuriums in a nice pot. You can also hang a nice pot of orchids or dendrobiums near your window stil.
If you are a fan of Aglaonemas, you could try placing a pot of Chinese evergreen anywhere with semi shaded conditions. These beautiful plants comes in red and green textured hues. It is possible for Chinese evergreens to tolerate a fair amount of neglect.
The Chinese evergreen thrives in very low light or under a regular bulb, but too much light will scorch the leaves.
2. Are There any Outdoor Flowering Balcony Plants Need Full Sunlight?
As stated in ‘10 examples of flowering plants in Singapore’, the Ixora, Bougainvillea, Jasmines, Adenium plant, Coleus are plants which thrives in full sunlight. Get some of them and beautify your garden
Why Choose Us for Buy Online Flowering plants in Singapore
At The Green Corner, we aim to be the number one physical and online plant nursery. We have hanging air plants for sales at 53 Sungei Tengah and our online store. We also have the the best flowering plants for that special corner in your house. TheGreenCorner.com.sg is an established online plant store in Singapore with a wide selection of plants ranging from exotic Philodendrons to flowering plants like Jasmines & Adeniums. The Green Corner has made shopping for quality plants and gardening materials as easy and convenient as a click of a button. Our friendly and professional team are always eager to assist with any enquiries and requests that you may have. For all your plants, potted plants and gardening essential needs, easily reach out to us online 8838 3634 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.