(A) Plants in Pots/Raised Bed
– Dilute 1ml of microbes to 500ml of clean water in a bucket or spray pump.
– Make sure the bucket or spray pump is free of chemical and pesticide.
– Allow the mixture to rest for 30 mins before use (if you have the effort, please stir the mixture a bit to bring oxygen into the mixture, otherwise leave it as it is)
– Water into soil per plant’s watering requirement. – incorporate into your weekly regime.
(B) For water propagation
– Ensure that plant is suitable for water propagation
– Follow same dilution rate as (A)
– Ensure propagation container is free of pesticide and chemical
– Put a pinch of fertiliser into the propagation container with the diluted microbes solution
– Change water at least once a week and monitor vessel for mosquito larvae
DO NOT mix with any fungicide or pesticide during microbes application.
Allow 72 hours gap between (before and after) microbes application.