Nutricote 13-11-11 180 Days is a time-release fertiliser which last up to 180 days.
- Made and Imported from Japan, known for quality products
- Recommended use on variegated plants.
- Use and fertilize plants once every 160-180 days. (Recommended to mark down application date on the pot during application).
- Nutricote NPK 13+11+11 Type 180 is a balanced product for broad-spectrum applications in ornamental and tree nurseries and has the longevity of approximately six months at 25 degrees C.
- Fewer losses due to chemical leaching from over-fertilising, hence being more environmentally friendly.
- Particle size is very consistent allowing easier and more precise distribution of nutrients.
- Resin coating is very smoothy and uniform．
- Particle size is very consistent allowing easier and more precise mechanical distribution.
- The product has high nitrate-nitrogen content.
- Balanced with complete nutrients, trace elements and humic acid
- Depending on the various plants, stable fertilisation can be provided.
- Suitable for Orchids, Rhododendron, Azalea, Gardenia, Ferns, Forestry Seedling, Greenhouse Vegetables, African Violets. Nursery Crops, Cut Flower Crops, Bedding Plants, Woody Ornamentals. Most Pot Crops, Most Foliage Crops.
- Directions for use: 2 — 3 Teaspoons sprinkled on top of potting medium for 6-inch pot and can also mix in potting mediums.