Noble Fir Origins
These fresh Christmas trees are native to the Pacific Northwest, grown in the wild mountains of Noble Mountain tree farm, Oregon, USA.
Why Choose Noble Firs ?
Attractive – These special fresh Christmas trees in Singapore are eye-candy with stunning looks. A worthy addition to any public festivities.
Durable – Live Christmas trees bring more life when it is beautifully adorned with Christmas ornaments that give it more glitz and glamour. These trees are known to be strong with sturdy branches that can hold the heaviest of Christmas ornaments or lighting.
Fragrant- No festivities would feel complete if the atmosphere never had a spark visually or with a calming fragrance to boost the mood in the air. Noble fir emits a welcoming fragrance that can be inviting and soothing to the senses.
About Noble Fir
Our live Christmas tree, Noble Fir, has beautiful soft blue-green needles and a wonderfully distinct fresh fir fragrance. They are native to and grow only in the Pacific Northwest. Oregon Noble Fir Christmas trees have a full natural shape with sturdy, layered branches to support heavier ornaments. They have distinct spruce like appearance, and the needles are soft to the touch. These real Christmas trees are very durable with excellent needle retention when displayed in the home for the holidays. When you think of the classic Christmas tree shape, it can’t get any more authentic!
Buy a real and live Christmas tree during this festive season during Christmas tree sales in Singapore
Transform your Christmas party area into a Christmas wonderland with Our Premium Noble Fir.
We provide free delivery, installation & disposal services included for every fresh Christmas tree sale from us in Singapore.
100% Customer satisfaction guaranteed!
Keep your Christmas trees away from open flames, heaters, candles and other sources of fire, heat or sparks, check tree lights for missing or broken bulbs, keep plenty of water in the base, make sure extension cords are not frayed or overloaded. Make sure candles are out before leaving, place candles on a stable surface and be sure to keep candles out of the reach of children and keep matches and lighters in a safe place.
Here at Prince’s Landscape, we are the first in Singapore to offer an option for treatment to your Premium Noble Firs with a Fire Retardant coating that reduces combustion by creating a barrier when subjected to fire, sparks or embers from short circuit incidents or heat from any lighting ornament over prolonged periods of time. The coating used is transparent, almost odourless, non-toxic, non-carcinogenic and environmentally friendly. Regardless if you choose to opt for our Fire Retardant Treatment, it is always best to have safe practices to prevent any unfortunate happenings over the festive period.
The protective coating used is transparent, odourless, non-toxic, non-carcinogenic and environmentally friendly. Regardless if you choose to opt for our Fire-Retardant Treatment, it is always best to follow safe practices to prevent any unfortunate happenings over the festive period. Safety is always first priority.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Christmas Tree Care Tips
- Place the Christmas tree in a shady, cool area with good air ventilation.
- Do not expose it to direct sunlight, heat, windy condition or directly in front of the air conditioner.
- Watering your tree with ice water will help prolong your tree’s life to a certain extent. Watering with room temperature water will also work fine.
- Place ice cubes in the tree stand to slowly release water when leaving it unattended for an extended period.
- Water to the tree’s stand everyday or when the water level reaches below the base of the tree trunk. Ensure that the water level in the tree’s stand touches and is above the base of the tree’s trunk.
- Misting the tree lightly with cold water will help regulate a conducive temperature and humidity of the tree.
- Avoid misting the tree if there are any electrical appliances, including fairy lights, near the tree.
*Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual colour, type, size & arrangement may differ from the photo.
Proudly by Prince’s Landscape, Your Landscape Design and Plant Specialist.