Black Soldier Fly Organic Fertiliser Usage Guide
The Black Soldier Fly Organic Fertilizer is a sustainably farmed organic fertilizer that is nourishing, and revitalizes your soil, which in turn stimulates plant growth and development.
The Black Soldier Fly Organic Fertilizer is also known as Frass.
How is The Black Soldier Fly Organic Fertilizer biologically friendly?
Waste treatment with larvae of the black soldier fly (BSF, Hermetia illucens) complies with the concepts of circular economy, as it enables the transformation of these wastes into marketable products, closing loops and promoting circularity.
How Frass is generally made?
The processing residues of the treatment (frass) is constantly generated in waste management facilities in large volumes, and this product can be used as an organic fertilizer in agriculture, stimulating a transition to a circular economy.
- Rich in nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium
- Enhances soil fertility and contains chitin to boost plant immunity
- Suitable for home use with minimal odour
Directions For Use
- New soil mix: Mix 1 part of IFT Organic Fertiliser with 4 parts of potting soil to create a rich nutrient soil mix.
- Existing soil mix: Cover top soil with IFT Organic Fertiliser and reapply every week.
Technical Information- NPK Value
Nitrogen(N) – 3%
Phosphorous(P) – 3%
Potassium(K) – 5%
Organic matter – 100%
*Product photo shown is for reference only. The actual plant colour, type, size & arrangement may differ from the photo
Proudly by Prince’s Landscape, Your Landscape Design and Plant Specialist