Nutricote 18-6-8 100 days is a 100% controlled-release homogenous fertilizer that provides nourishment to your plants and is designed to continuously release essential nutrients within a 100-day period.
** Recommended for use with non-variegated plants **
** For variegated plants, use 13-11-11 180 days formula **
It contains a complete package of N-P-K with a higher percentage of nitrate nitrogen, along with micronutrients that your foliage needs to grow strong and healthy. The higher nitrate nitrogen content encourages faster new leaf growth.
- Made and Imported from Japan, known for quality product。
- Nutricote’s proprietary technology ensures uniform nutrient release over a 100days period.
- Recommended use on non-variegated plants.
- Use and fertilize plants once every 100 days. (Recommended to mark down application date on the pot during application).
- Fewer losses due to chemical leaching from over-fertilising, hence being more environmentally friendly.
- Particle size is very consistent allowing easier and more precise distribution of nutrients.
- Resin coating is very smoothy and uniform．
- Particle size is very consistent allowing easier and more precise mechanical distribution.
- The product has high nitrate-nitrogen content.
- Balanced with complete nutrients, trace elements and humic acid
- Depending on the various plants, stable fertilisation can be provided.
- Suitable for Orchids, Rhododendron, Azalea, Gardenia, Ferns, Forestry Seedling, Greenhouse Vegetables, African Violets. Nursery Crops, Cut Flower Crops, Bedding Plants, Woody Ornamentals. Most Pot Crops, Most Foliage Crops.
- Directions for use: 2 — 3 Teaspoons sprinkled on top of potting medium for 6-inch pot and can also mix in potting mediums.
*Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size & arrangement may differ from the photo
Proudly by Prince’s Landscape, Your Landscape Design and Plant Specialist